Thank you for choosing SioTech World as your partner to help you on your journey towards financial freedom.
• These are the terms that govern your use of SioTech World (Pty) Ltd.’s (herein referred to as SIOTech) https://sio.global website (the “site”), the Money-Growth, Cross-border and Offshore offerings (SIO) and your relationship with SIOTech and SIO (“we”, “us” or “our” and/or any similar term that can be construed as a reference to SIOTech or SIO). If you do not agree to these Terms of Services (“Terms”), please do not become a user of SIO and please do not engage with SIOTech.
• By accessing the Site and using SIO, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You also accept and agree that you are solely responsible for understanding and complying with all laws, rules, regulations and requirements of the jurisdiction in which you live that may be applicable to your use of the site and SIO. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using this site or any of our current or future offerings. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By using our site and SIO, you expressly warrant and represent that:
• You will not fund, or attempt to fund, a SIO portfolio under any name except your own;
• You will follow the Business portfolio application process if you seek to use SIO for a non-individual legal entity (e.g. a company, trust or partnership);
• You will not allow or facilitate the deposit or withdrawal of Local Currency from your portfolio to a bank account held in the name of a third party that you have not verified is using the funds for only legal purposes; and
• You will not use SIO for or in relation to any illegal activity, any prohibited activity, in violation of any laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations.
By using SIO you accept and agree that SIOTech may, without further notice and in its sole discretion, terminate, suspend or restrict the activity of any member who uses, or who we reasonably suspect may be using SIO in a manner that is inconsistent with the letter or spirit of these Terms.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one (1) copy of the materials (information or software) on SioTech World (Pty) Ltd.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SioTech World (Pty) Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SioTech World (Pty) Ltd.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. SioTech World Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, SioTech World (Pty) Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SioTech World (Pty) Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if SIO or a SIO-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SIOTech does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SIOTech may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, SIOTech does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SIOTech has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SIOTech of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SIOTech may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Under no circumstances does any information contained on the site, or provided to you through your portfolio or by any employee, agent or affiliate of SIOTech, constitute financial, investment or other professional advice. SIO is a platform that enables members to grow their money using a proven and continuously-monitored trading algorithm. It makes no prediction of the long-term Bitcoin price.
You are solely responsible for any decision to participate on our platform and such a decision should take into account your risk tolerance and financial circumstances. You should consult your legal or tax professional in relation to your specific situation to ensure that you are comfortable to participate.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify SIOTech, its operating entities or any other affiliates (including their respective directors, members, employees and/or agents) against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense suffered or incurred directly or indirectly arising from your use of SIO or conduct in relation to the SIO Site and/or your SIO portfolio, or from your violation of these Terms.
Force Majeure. SIOTech shall not be liable for any delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labour dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.